Join an established, scaling and award-winning team at Trulioo (Truly-you)! Recognized as a “CNBC Disruptor 50 Company”, “Technology Pioneers” by the World Economic Forum, “Emerging Company of the Year” by the BC Tech Association, and KNOW Identity’s “Industry Leader of the Year!”
We are a Silicon Valley-funded tech company solving the problems of trust and safety online. To realize that goal we’ve built the world’s leading identity verification platform, enabling instant verification of 5 billion people and 330 million businesses in more than 195 countries through a single API. Hundreds of businesses worldwide depend on Trulioo GlobalGateway to help streamline and scale their customer onboarding, fraud prevention, and compliance operations across the world. We are headquartered in Vancouver, Canada, have a satellite office in Dublin, Ireland, and are expanding our US teams in both San Diego and Austin. Our competitive advantage is, and always will be, our people.
Reporting to the Director of Sales, the Account Executive, SMB is responsible for selling Trulioo products to new small and midsized customers. This is a unique career opportunity to engage with customers in the Payments, e-Commerce, Finserv, and Technology verticals. You’ll be relied upon for your entrepreneurial nature, collaborative style, and ability to drive the sales funnel by aligning customer needs, product capabilities, and use case fit. Daily activities will include responding to incoming requests, proactively and systematically pursuing new customers and business opportunities, via phone, email, and marketing tools.
What you\'ll be doing:
- Respond to and engage with the high number of inbound pre-qualified leads to further identify needs and requirements
- Supplement business development efforts with outbound lead generation activities and customer communications program in global markets with specific emphasis on financial services, payments, gaming and online marketplaces
- Progress all opportunities through the sales cycle diligently and professionally, while balancing conversion and longer term business opportunities
- Communicate with decision-makers via phone, email, and other tools, to understand their identity verification needs and requirements
- Coordinate and perform product demos for qualified sales leads
- Update Salesforce database with information regularly
- Team player with a positive and infectious attitude
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to successfully articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, detailed-oriented and big appetite for high achievement
- Technical background and familiarity with SaaS
- 1-2 years of previous B2B experience in a software account executive or business development role within a tech startup environment
Working at Trulioo
A great place to work! Trulioo offers a fast-paced, dynamic, inclusive work environment where all employees have an impact. You will be challenged to achieve, develop, and grow as part of a hyper-growth company.
Trulioo is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity and experience connects us with the customers and communities we serve, attracting top talent and passionate changemakers across the globe. At Trulioo, we truly believe “everyone is someone” and we invite you to join our mission and celebrate the positive change we are making in the world.
Trulioo offers competitive compensation and extended benefits package including dental, vacation and learning opportunities and programs. We value our employees and have created a flexible and friendly work environment where everyone can succeed and grow with the company! We are team-driven, collaborative, and accountable to one another.
Trulioo is a growing company and while we thank everyone in advance for considering us, only those who are being considered will be contacted. You must be legally authorized to work in Ireland. We collect your full name, email address, phone number, and home address for the purpose of reviewing your application and establishing a possible employment relationship with you.