Hartley People are recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper to join an expanding team in Co. Waterford.
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Performance Reporting
- Navigation of the ROS Platform.
- Prepare reports (Year-End, VAT Returns etc)
- Process Payroll
- Answer Payroll queries
- Invoice management (processing, invoice disputes etc)
- Creditors/Debtors Ledger Management.
- Other ad-hoc accounting work as required.
- 3 years previous experience.
- Knowledge of computer systems and accounting software (Sage, Thesaurus Software etc.)
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of data input.
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent Numeracy skills.
Hartley People Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We can provide a full consultation in confidence and we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.
For immediate consideration please call Eamonn on 051-878813 or email your CV in response to this job posting.