Job Code S009
The Ideal Candidate:
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with multi-disciplined Engineering\Design, and Project Management tems, will introduce utilise project management best practices and will develop project management methodology.
About the Role:
The Project Manager role is key in delivering projects on time and within budget. There are a wide range of projects across hardware and firmware/software to delivering fully integrated systems used in data acquisition and automated processing. Key responsibilities are managing the project scope, requirements, cost and risk through to on time delivery and customer acceptance.
The role will be based in Naas, Co. Kildare, however some travel will be required to the Dublin Office.
- Define and own all project management processes in line with quarterly goal setting.
- Develop and operate a repeatable, scalable project methodology
- Develop detailed project plans to track progress and scenario planning for beyond each quarter
- Manage the relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Create and manage the project resource plan. Identify and request appropriately skilled resources for the delivery
- Create and manage a work breakdown structure for project
- Create and manage the project risk register, ensuring all documented risks have mitigation plans, issues are raised promptly managed through to resolution
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and including research and feasibility studies.
- Create and publish project schedule to stakeholders,
- Ensure the appropriate level of detail is included for project status updates, ensuring that the project team, internal management and external clients have a clear understanding of the projects health
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Run post project reviews to review performance, assign action and manage those through to closure
- Ensure that all technical project documentation is created and signed up and own all project level materials.
- A minimum of 5 ? 10 years' experience in the Project Management
- Proven ability to problem solve and use critical thinking
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Good understanding\experience of controls & governance through the full project lifecycle.
- Proven experience in successfully delivering multiple challenging projects simultaneously
- Extensive experience is required with Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Strong organisational and communication skills with the ability to multitask
- Prince 2 or equivalent certification with demonstrable experience in project management toolsets
Ammeon is an IT Services & Solutions company providing comprehensive, bespoke solutions with specialties in cutting edge technologies across DevOps Architecture, Cloud, Agile and Automation. We are a wholly-Irish-owned company of over 200 employees and growing, with a proven record of successfully delivering solutions across telecoms, banking, autonomous vehicles, AI and more.
Our unique capabilities enable you to scale your business - we provide the expertise so you can focus on what matters to you.
For over 15 years our clients, as diverse as Irish start-ups and Fortune 500 companies, has benefited from our unique consulting and technology capabilities.
Ammeon does not accept agency resumes and does not take any responsibility for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.